Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rating the Final 20!


American Idol has kicked off its seventh season and is now down to the final 20! What do you think of the talen of the remaining contestants? Jason Castro has shocked everyone from going to an invisible contestant to a hopeful celebrity. His performance of "DayDream" was a lifesaver for him. Asia'h Epperson has caught the heart of thye judges from the very beginning and I think she will continue to do so. I think she is a big threat to her competition. Brooke White , to me is too much of a karoke singer. I feel there are better voices out there. Just as Simon claimed, David Cook is nothing without his guitar. He is way to vulernable. As for Kady Malloy, she is still being haunted for her horrid Britney Spears impersonation. In my opinion, I feel this is the wrse season yet. I have been a big fan of American Idol since season one back in 2002. I think the show is getting too played out and the talent just isn't as great as it was back in earlier seasons. My favorite season was number two. Clay Aiken , Ruben Studdard and Kimberly Locke were all star studded performers. There is really no one that wows me in this season. If I had to choose I would say Asia'h is my favorite and has the most potential to win. The following is the list of the remaining 20:

David Archuleta
Robbie Carrico
Jason Castro
Chikezie
David Cook
Kristy Lee Cook
Asia'h Epperson
David Hernandez
Michael Johns
Alexandréa Lushington
Kady Malloy
Ramiele Malubay
Luke Menard
Syesha Mercado
Danny Noriega
Amanda Overmyer
Carly Smithson
Alaina Whitaker
Brooke White
Jason Yeager

Who will be the next American Idol?