Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Baby Celebs"


Famous stars all around are soon to be parents.I'm sure it is a very exciting time in their life, as well as quite stressful considering the media follows through their whole pregancy.Pregnant celebrities are occurring among today's hottest young stars. Some are among the best couples in Hollywood, while other's well let's just say it was unexpected. Jessica Alba's pregancy is now in full swing. Nicole Kidman is finally pregnant after having goen through a tragic miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy.And can you believe Marc Anthony and J.LO are having twins! Gwen Stefani is pregnant again. Furthemore, there are also rumors going around as to whether or not Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting a baby. I find this gossip very exciting. Having a baby is one of the greatest gifts one can every receive. I'm sure to keep you updated on these soon to be moms. I can't wait to find out what it is going to be like for these kids to be "Baby Celebs." I feel as if they are not going to live a normal childhood, for they are born into fame and fortune. I'm sure these soon to be parents want their privacy to enjoy their own personal lives with their family astray from their celebrity lifestyle. All I can say is good luck and Congratulations!