Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Everything But Music!


I'm driving to school this morning at 8:30 am. I attempt to put on a good song by switching back to my favorite stations such as Z100, Power 105, KTU and Hot 97. But of course nothing is playing on the radio but stupid commercials and the commentators talking to one another saying all this stuff trying to be funny. Listen , nobody wants to hear about your life as an announcer we want to listen to music! A good song! What I really love is how they have these "commercial free" sessions but then once there over theres an hour of "music free" sessions. This just gets me so angry. The point of an FM station is to listen to music. I like listeing to music while I'm driving to work or school. I don't wanna hear that Nissan is having a sale or go to Sleepy's for bed matresses. I want to hear the hot new songs. Isn't that what a radio channel is about? Hearing music, being able to just jam out to Z100, rap to Power 105 or relax to 106.7 lite fm is what the purpose of having these radio stations are. There's a radio station that suites everyone's taste and interest. I would just like it if I could hear more music and less of the commentators. You even see this on Television. Every five minutes your favorite TV show goes on a break to yet another few minutes of commercials. This just really gets to me. Why can't these lame commentators just be quiet and do there job which is to :Play Music! I don't feel like cruising around to commericals, its so ridiculous!